Custom OEM Case Manufacturer
Shell-Case is an expert custom OEM case manufacturer that has no limitations or restraints when it comes to offering our clients functional, protective, and unique custom-designed product protection cases.
At Shell-Case, we consider our brand’s identity and reputation our top priority. With international representation in the USA and Europe and R&D in Israel, we asked ourselves the question “If people are willing to invest in buying a premium product, should they not have a protective, stylish, and personal casing to protect the said premium product inside?”
We manufacture protective carrying cases that are specifically designed for your products. Many options are available to our clients, meaning you can customize the color, shape, size, and material combination. You can also highlight your brand perfectly by using our custom branding options. We are dedicated to ensuring our customers have the highest quality custom cases at the most affordable prices.
Shell-Case is an innovative and creative team of engineered case manufacturers with over 12 years of experience in the carrying case design industry. When you work with us, rest assured that your carry case is crafted to the highest of standards and you are going to receive a top-quality premium product.
Our Core Values
- Innovation – Our company is built on the values of innovation and originality. Our unique creation process, which is based on innovation, creativity, and ingenuity, allows us to deliver products that have meaningful added value to our customers.
- Creativity – Our enthusiasm for originality and style is first-rate. We use cutting-edge solutions and technologies to concentrate our design process on the needs of our consumers.
- Excellence – A case worth constructing should be constructed correctly. Our dedication to a strict quality approach means that we adhere to the highest international regulations and standards, resulting in the highest possible quality products.
- Functionality – Here at Shell-Case, we pride ourselves on being a custom case manufacturer that focuses on making carrying cases that are convenient for you! Your custom travel case should act as an extension of you, doing what you need it to do, when you need it to do it. We make certain that we fully contemplate how your case can better serve your needs, and then we construct it to do so!
- Performance – We pride ourselves in being a global case manufacturer that creates custom cases that are built to last. Shell-Case carrying cases are designed to shield your vital equipment while allowing you to concentrate on your work.
Our Design Process
We follow a four-step process that ensures No matter what industry you are in, we deliver a superior protective carrying case:
- Concept Planning
- Design and Engineering
We begin each customized carrying case design with a thorough and professional characterization process, guaranteeing a perfect fit for the requirements, uses, and work environment while adhering to all applicable regulations and standards. During this step, we review some of the following aspects:
- Internal configuration
- In-field usage
- Technical requirements such as drop tests and environmental impact based on specific customer requirements.
- Compliance with global standards and regulations (RoHS, REACH, ISO 13485 and many more)
The type, design, functionality, and manufacturing process for your one-of-a-kind carrying case are all defined, planned, and quality assured. We choose the best materials and manufacturing process for your needs. Some of the said materials include:
- Variety of engineered Plastic
- High qaulity and durable Textile
- Metal alloys
Shell-Case is an expertise and competence hub for professional product brand creation and production. We specialize in modern textile and sewing processes, thermoforming of multi-layered fabrics including composite materials, stitching, high-frequency soldering, over-molding process, plastic injection, casting and extrusion of high-quality sheet metal pieces.
Design and Engineering
We have cutting-edge OEM carrying cases and wearable solutions. Our product engineering and design development team is a group of industrial designers and mechanical engineers with vast product development expertise. We continuously engage in the research and development of emerging advanced technology and skills. Our computer-aided design-based products offer endless possibilities of design and simulations and an open and fast communication with our customers.
The pre-production stage starts after the prototype has been approved by the customer. The prototype is transformed into mass-produced carrying products, the tooling is ready for manufacturing , and the full set of production documentation is ready.
From start to finish, the production process is tracked to ensure that each case meets the highest quality and requirements.
Benefits of a Custom Carrying Case
- Increased Revenue – Companies who order our cases to incorporate with each of their company’s product offerings see an increase in combined revenue and net profit. Adding value to a product with a unique carrying case at an affordable price means more benefits and profits for the company. Customers not only receive a product from your company, but they also receive a case to secure it. An example of this is purchasing a laptop and getting a discounted price that includes a custom-made protective cover.
- Reduction in Warranty Claims – When you invest in a protective carrying case for your product, the chance of damaged equipment decreases. Things are less likely to be damaged if they have a well-equipped casing. Although getting a warranty on goods has its advantages, lodging a claim for a loss that could have been avoided is wasteful.
- Maximized Product Value – Since goods are more secure, items that need annual maintenance would take less labor, allowing for more aftercare packages to be sold because fewer services are required.
- Minimization of Returns and Claims – Items bought online and sent to a home are less likely to be lost in transit, resulting in fewer refunds and transit insurance claims. The products are no longer weak, fragile, or unprotected.
We would love to hear from you,
Call us at +1-413-775-2140 (USA),
+49 (0) 221 956 1503 (Germany, Austria, or Switzerland),
or +972-72-222-0100 (ROW).